The theme for the February photo challenge is: CREATIVE USE OF COLOR
Photographers are encouraged to get creative with COLOR. This could be all colors, working with complements, focusing creatively on just using ONE color OR get creative! The theme is up to your interpretation, but a COLOR photo is mandatory. Photographers of ALL skill levels are encouraged to participate!
This year’s challenges have also been created to foster support for each other in the photography community, by commenting, liking and showing encouragement on others’ work! (see rules below)
HOW TO ENTER
⭐Create a blog post OR social media post (Facebook, Instagram) with your final creative color image.
⭐Make sure that somewhere in your post your include this : this is my entry for the challenge at http://www.cozyclicks.com
⭐Grab the link to your blog or social media post and link it right here! (more detailed directions below on exactly how you can do this- it’s easy!)
⭐Click through AT LEAST 3 other entries below and make sure to comment kindly on other’s work! (Hey, you might even like or follow some of their pages!)
Entries must be submitted between February 5th and midnight MST February 25th, 2019 to be eligible.
Wanna see an example of what your blog post might look like? Click here. Remember this is just an example and NOT exactly what yours needs to look like)
The top ten photos will be selected and shared the week of February 25th 2019. Top 10 will be selected based on creativity, originality and relationship to contest criteria. To encourage photographers of all levels, ONE lucky participant will be randomly selected to receive the grand prize package from our sponsors including a credit for prints or canvases with CGPro Prints ($150 value), a $150 gift card to Sew Trendy Accessories & a $100 credit to the Cozy Clicks Photoshop Actions & Presets Shop
This is a fantastic chance to test out your creativity, see what others create AND bring more traffic to YOUR website or social media platform!
- Click on the blue +Add Link button to expand the link options:
- Add the link to your blog or social media post in the URL section link
- For FB posts, double click on the image to make it larger, then copy the url in the address bar.(This step is super important!)
- For IG post, add the link to the specific post (This step is super important!) and NOT your main profile.
- Note: Your email will be NOT visible to others.
- Your link should load up the image automatically BUT, if the URL of your link doesn’t bring up your image, you can always upload the photo directly from your computer.
- Then click done!
- Once you submit a link, you can also share it with your followers on your Pinterest or Facebook so they can look at what you’ve created!
Still having trouble? Watch the short tutorial here:
**If you are still having trouble you may leave your link in a comment below and someone will assist you**
THANK YOU TO OUR SPONSORS!!!
Boost Your Portrait IQ!
Sign Up for FREE weekly photography coaching lessons, video tutorials, resources, Photoshop actions, presets & MORE sent right to your inbox! Start learning today and boost your portrait IQ!